1) On the professional front, I am working as a Research Scholar.
2) I do not believe in the concept of caste system; would not like to restrict my kids to marry within the same community.
3) I do not subscribe to a lot of stereotypes ascribed by the society. People who do not succumb to social pressure/confirmation are preferable. I like ORIGINAL thinkers.
4) No issues if kid's sexual orientation turns out different from the "norm"
5) A staunch atheist.
6) Opposed to patriarchy
7) Upright in my behavior, who likes to clarify issues after conflict; please do not bother if you run away from confrontation.
8) Have penchant for those who read literature and have academic inclination.
9) An ambivert; who respects other's privacy and expect hers to be respected too.
10) Court marriage followed by a reception party is my personal idea of a celebration. I understand that parents would not likely support this idea, what matters is what are your thoughts on that?
11) Big NO-NO for dowry.
12) Not willing to marry in the next 3 years, and have kids before 31.
13) Leftist; in case political opinion matters.
14) I DO NOT BELIEVE IN SUPREMACY of any form, be it caste, gender or religion.
15) Interested in kind of people who can reflect back on their actions and do not feel inferior in accepting their faults.
16) Likely to judge you on your vocabulary :) (crooked grammar is annoying)
17) Gotras to be avoided - Naagar, Awana
16) Needless to mention, looking for someone who feels congruent about the aforesaid thoughts.